Bug shaped soaps & plastic free nail brush set
Four different bug shaped soaps, with a selection of colours and fragrance – 50g each soap.
Our soap products are made by a family run business with strong environmental principles and are handmade in Wales, close to the Montgomery Canal.
They contain no palm oil, artificial fragrances or colourants and the formulations used have been certificated and registered and are not tested on animals and environmentally friendly.
Our range of natural handmade soaps are excellent cleansers, naturally anti-bacterial and contain naturally occurring glycerine that gives them added moisturise.
Plastic Free – packaged using recycled and compostable materials.
Our plastic free nail brush is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) beechwood and sisal bristles and would complement our soaps that are made in Wales.
- Designed to easily remove dirt and bacteria under nails
- Can help improve general blood circulation in the hands
- Made using sustainably sourced beech wood
- Bristles made using natural sisal fibres
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic nail brushes
More information: https://www.skincarebootique.co.uk